DECT module RTX1090
RTX1090 • Wireless communication module with multi-level modulation support
The DECT communication module is designed to enable HD audio and light data capabilities in our product solutions: TeamEngage™ and Sheerlink™.
- Physical characteristics:
- 15.4 x 21.6mm • Single-sided PCB assembly • LGA mounting
- Supply range:
- 2.1V – 3.45V using normal operation • 3.1V – 3.45V using the Zero Blind Slot operation
- Operating temperature range:
- -20 °C to 60 °C
- 30-95%, non-condensing
Other technical specifications
- Full list of technical specifications:
- See Product Sheet
The RTX1090 module supports Zero Blind Slot and multi-level modulation, which provides increased density and spectral efficiency resulting in even higher data rates than any previous DECT modules. An improved radio band pass filtering ensures no interference from out-of-band radio, therefore the module provides a very robust radio link.
The RTX1090 is power efficient and supports Ultra Low Energy (ULE), making the module an obvious choice for solutions requiring low power consumption. Furthermore, the very small form factor of RTX1090 makes very compact solutions possible.