Working @ RTX
The RTX Group values
RTX aims to be an attractive place to work for the employees by offering competitive terms of employment, by promoting both a professional and social working environment in an efficient, flexible and knowledge-based organization. It is a constant wish to enhance the technological skills of the organization by goal-directed recruiting, training, efficient knowledge sharing and retention of skilful employees.
Our employees enjoy a considerable degree of freedom in deciding how best to solve specific tasks. In exchange, we expect them to take their share of responsibility for ensuring the success of each one of our customer's projects. Thus, in order to retain our valuable employees, we focus on their opportunities for personal and professional development. This is ensured through working with the very latest technologies and product concepts and through staff development interviews and training.
Employees at RTX are expected to live up to and act according to the values of RTX , which are as follows:
- Proactive in the way we develop our business and workplace for future challenges and possibilities
- Professional in the way we conduct ourselves towards our customers, collaborators, employees and society
- Focus in the way we efficiently achieve good results which create value for our customers and other stakeholders
- Team Spirit in the way we work together and utilize our common and individual potentials in the company
To qualify as an RTX employee, you need to:
- be competent
- be highly motivated
- be result-oriented
- always strive for the best solution
- be willing to accept responsibility
- be able to work well with others
- be adaptable
- have a good level of English language skills
- have a pleasant temperament, and are comfortable working in an informal environment
It is essential that you are able to produce meaningful results quickly. We expect you to have a positive attitude, and you view challenges as an opportunity to learn something new. In addition, you should be prepared to work in a highly innovative and result-oriented environment, where we always try to do things better than our competitors.
Some positions involve contact with customers, which is why the desire and ability to communicate with others – many of whom have different cultural backgrounds – are also very important.
In short – you are a winner, who never gives up and who enjoys the sweet taste of victory.